A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Orsak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Orsak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Orsak, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Orsak graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Orsak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Bohnert Orsak MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine B. Orsak practice?
- Dr. Catherine Orsak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Orsak practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.