A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Otto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Otto, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Otto graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Otto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
- UW Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Otto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Otto practice?
Dr. Catherine Otto practices Cardiovascular Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Cardiologists.