A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Otto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Otto
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Otto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Otto, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Otto graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Otto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
- UW Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Mary Otto MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Otto practice?
- Dr. Catherine Otto has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Otto practices Cardiovascular Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Cardiologists.