A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Owen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Owen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owen
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Owen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Owen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Owen graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Owen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine A Owen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Owen practice?
- Dr. Catherine Owen has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Owen practices Family Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Primary Care Doctors.