Dr. Catherine Torres Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Torres?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Torres?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2017

very satisfied patient of 5 years.

I'm writing not to discount the negative comments, but only to voice my positive experience. I have at times has trouble getting through to the office, but over the last year or so, it's been much better. Wait time has rarely been longer than 15 minutes. Dr. Torres takes her time, reviews blood work thoroughly, and considers my input in medication recommendations. I see her about every 6 months and leave with a prescription for my next bloodwork.

February 17th, 2017

Terrible office

The doctor is just OK, but if your problem is anything but routine, don’t expect her to delve any deeper. I was told “sorry I can’t figure out your problem,” and sent away without even a suggestion as what to do next. As far as the office staff, they are absolutely shameful and unresponsive. I’ve had at least 3 instances where I’ve had to harass them to either make an appointment or to authorize my medication for insurance purposes. One time, I just showed up in order to get information rather than try to get through (you are usually transferred to Summit’s call center who takes messages and can’t give answers. The office almost never calls you back. Terrible staff.

August 17th, 2016

Over an hour trying to reach the office

I only go here because my insurance covers it otherwise I do not recommend this place they told me I was late for my appointment which I was actually an hour early for so they "punished " me by making me wait an additional hour and half when I told them I was told 3:30 was my appointment time they asked me to prove it. Worst manners and rude staff . They need to learn some etiquette and stop acting like they are better then everyone else . The doctor spent 5 mins with me .. I voiced my concern and she brushed it off.. Every time I call the office it takes over an hour to get through if I'm lucky. They never get faxes for my blood work " supposedly " it was never sent ... All my other doctors receive my blood work immediately as the lab gets the results ... I was in the office as they were sending it through and they were too lazy to even check the machine ... A quick no we did not get it was their answer... Worst doctors office everrrr!!!!!!

January 29th, 2015

DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE!!!

The staff is rude and very unresponsive. I left so many messages and they did not get back to me! My doctors office called several times and they never got a call back! This doctor and her staff should be reported! To think that they take care of (or not...) patient who are sick and have time sensitive issues! Save yourself and DO NOT go to this doctor!!!

September 9th, 2014

Stay Away

Horrible doctor!

September 30th, 2013

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE FROM THE START

I am very disappointed by there scheduling department and receptionist. I made an appointment three weeks ago. I called the morning of the appointment to confirm the appointment because I did not hear from them. I was informed by the receptionist that they did not have my number. She said that my appointment was cancelled due to a death in the doctors family. I was then told I would have to wait an additional three weeks to be seen by Doctor Torres. I requested that since I would have to wait a total of six weeks if there was anything that they could do. I was told no. I requested that I be put on a cancellation list and was told no. They told me either I wait or see another doctor. I was referred to this doctor by a good friend and have had extensive issues with my thyroid. I feel that I could have been treated much better. I feel that they could have tried to accommodate me since they were the ones who did not write my phone number down correctly. I am the one who lost a day of work due to their mistake. At one point the receptionist was very rude and the second woman who came on the line was not nice either nor did she let me get a word in. I am very disappointed by your staffs lack in professionalism.

February 25th, 2012

They never call back

Called the office on multiple occassions r/t running low on insulin. Actually called x7 and don't get calls back. Had to get a script from another dr. This office is only on leave a message and you can not get through to a person unless you are an MD. IT IS RIDICULOUS!!

August 8th, 2008

Good Doctor

I think Dr. Torres is wonderful. She gives as much time as I need and I have never felt rushed. I would recommend (and have done so) many times and all that I've sent have been completely satisfied.

September 11th, 2017