Dr. Catherine Torres MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

August 17th, 2016
Over an hour trying to reach the office
I only go here because my insurance covers it otherwise I do not recommend this place they told me I was late for my appointment which I was actually an hour early for so they "punished " me by making me wait an additional hour and half when I told them I was told 3:30 was my appointment time they asked me to prove it. Worst manners and rude staff . They need to learn some etiquette and stop acting like they are better then everyone else . The doctor spent 5 mins with me .. I voiced my concern and she brushed it off.. Every time I call the office it takes over an hour to get through if I'm lucky. They never get faxes for my blood work " supposedly " it was never sent ... All my other doctors receive my blood work immediately as the lab gets the results ... I was in the office as they were sending it through and they were too lazy to even check the machine ... A quick no we did not get it was their answer... Worst doctors office everrrr!!!!!!

January 29th, 2015
DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE!!!
The staff is rude and very unresponsive. I left so many messages and they did not get back to me! My doctors office called several times and they never got a call back! This doctor and her staff should be reported! To think that they take care of (or not...) patient who are sick and have time sensitive issues! Save yourself and DO NOT go to this doctor!!!

September 8th, 2014
Stay Away
Horrible doctor!

September 30th, 2013
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE FROM THE START
I am very disappointed by there scheduling department and receptionist. I made an appointment three weeks ago. I called the morning of the appointment to confirm the appointment because I did not hear from them. I was informed by the receptionist that they did not have my number. She said that my appointment was cancelled due to a death in the doctors family. I was then told I would have to wait an additional three weeks to be seen by Doctor Torres. I requested that since I would have to wait a total of six weeks if there was anything that they could do. I was told no. I requested that I be put on a cancellation list and was told no. They told me either I wait or see another doctor. I was referred to this doctor by a good friend and have had extensive issues with my thyroid. I feel that I could have been treated much better. I feel that they could have tried to accommodate me since they were the ones who did not write my phone number down correctly. I am the one who lost a day of work due to their mistake. At one point the receptionist was very rude and the second woman who came on the line was not nice either nor did she let me get a word in. I am very disappointed by your staffs lack in professionalism.

February 25th, 2012
They never call back
Called the office on multiple occassions r/t running low on insulin. Actually called x7 and don't get calls back. Had to get a script from another dr. This office is only on leave a message and you can not get through to a person unless you are an MD. IT IS RIDICULOUS!!

August 8th, 2008
Good Doctor
I think Dr. Torres is wonderful. She gives as much time as I need and I have never felt rushed. I would recommend (and have done so) many times and all that I've sent have been completely satisfied.