Learn more about Dr. Catherine Winslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Winslow, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Winslow, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Winslow graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Winslow has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winslow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine P. Winslow practice?
Dr. Catherine Winslow practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Otolaryngologists, Carmel Surgeons, and Carmel Plastic Surgeons.