A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Winslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Winslow, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Winslow, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Winslow graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Winslow has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Winslow MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Winslow practice?
- Dr. Catherine Winslow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Winslow practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Otolaryngologists.