A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Padakandla is Satisfactory. Dr. Padakandla has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Padakandla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Padakandla graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Padakandla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Kell West Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Padakandla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Padakandla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine S. Padakandla practice?
Dr. Catherine Padakandla practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Internists and Wichita Falls Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Padakandla, Dr. Kathie Padakandla, Dr. Katheryn Padakandla, Dr. Katy Padakandla, Dr. Karyn Padakandla, Dr. Kara Padakandla, Dr. Karin Padakandla, Dr. Cathryn Padakandla