A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Padakandla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Padakandla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Padakandla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Padakandla graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Padakandla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Kell West Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Suvarnabai Padakandla MD is a female Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Catherine S. Padakandla practice?
- Dr. Catherine Padakandla has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Padakandla practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Internists and Wichita Falls Infectious Disease Doctors.