Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Padakandla
Dr. Catherine Padakandla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita Falls, TX, with another office in Wichita Falls, TX. She has 47 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Padakandla is affiliated with United Regional Health Care System - South, I H F -Wichita Falls, Wichita Falls, Tx and United Regional Health. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Padakandla has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Catherine Padakandla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita Falls, TX.
Dr. Jagathi Challagalla
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Wichita Falls, TX 2.18 mi26
Dr. Brian Ulrich
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Wichita Falls, TX 2.18 mi41
Dr. Praveen Reddy
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
Wichita Falls, TX 2.18 mi22