A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Painter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Painter, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Painter graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Painter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Jean Painter MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Catherine J. Painter practice?
- Dr. Catherine Painter has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Painter practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.