A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Park, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Physical examination
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Park has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine S Park MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine S. Park practice?
- Dr. Catherine Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Park practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.