A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Partyka, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Partyka graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Partyka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Partyka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Partyka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Partyka practice?
Dr. Catherine Partyka practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Partyka, Dr. Caitlyn Partyka, Dr. Caren Partyka, Dr. Carin Partyka, Dr. Caryn Partyka, Dr. Catalina Partyka, Dr. Catharine Partyka, Dr. Cathleen Partyka