A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Partyka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Partyka, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Partyka graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Partyka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Mary Partyka MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Partyka practice?
- Dr. Catherine Partyka has 6 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Partyka practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Charleston Pediatricians.