A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Payson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Payson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Payson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Payson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine June Payson MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine J. Payson practice?
- Dr. Catherine Payson has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Payson practices Anesthesiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Anesthesiologists.