A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Petronijevic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Petronijevic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petronijevic
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petronijevic Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petronijevic graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Petronijevic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Salinas Valley Memorial Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Crisman Petronijevic DO is a female General Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine C. Petronijevic practice?
- Dr. Catherine Petronijevic has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Petronijevic practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Salinas, CA.
See Salinas Primary Care Doctors and Salinas Internists.