A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Petronijevic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petronijevic graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Petronijevic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Salinas Valley Memorial Health Care District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Petronijevic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine C. Petronijevic practice?
Dr. Catherine Petronijevic practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Salinas, CA.
See Salinas Internists, Salinas Family Physicians, Salinas General Practitioners, and Salinas Osteopaths.