A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Petronijevic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Petronijevic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petronijevic
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petronijevic Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petronijevic graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Petronijevic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Salinas Valley Memorial Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Crisman Petronijevic DO is a female General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine C. Petronijevic practice?
- Dr. Catherine Petronijevic has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Petronijevic practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Salinas, CA.
See Salinas General Practitioners and Salinas Internists.