Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Petty
Dr. Catherine Petty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boise, ID, with other offices in Baton Rouge, LA and Boise, ID (and 2 other locations). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Petty is affiliated with St Lukes Regional Medical Center, Kenner Regional Medical Center and Promise Specialty Hospital of Baton Rouge. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Petty has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Catherine Petty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boise, ID.
Dr. James Johnston
Boise, ID 0.45 mi
Dr. Britton Wells
Boise, ID 0.46 mi20
Dr. Christopher Lawler
Orthopedic Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine
Boise, ID 0.46 mi17