A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Petty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Petty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petty
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petty Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petty graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Petty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Anne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Ann Petty MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Petty practice?
- Dr. Catherine Petty has 4 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Petty practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Baton Rouge, LA and Taos, NM.
See Boise Surgeons.