A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Piccio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Piccio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Piccio, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Piccio graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Piccio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine A Piccio MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Piccio practice?
- Dr. Catherine Piccio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Piccio practices Family Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairborn, OH and Las Cruces, NM.
See Tacoma Primary Care Doctors.