More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Pihoker
Dr. Catherine Pihoker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Wenatchee, WA and Port Angeles, WA (and 2 other locations). She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology and Pediatrics. Dr. Pihoker is affiliated with Seattle Children's Hospital and University Of Washington Medical Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Pihoker has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Catherine Pihoker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Matthew Giefer
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology
Seattle, WA 0 mi11
Dr. Jennie Allen
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics, Cardiology
Seattle, WA 0 mi9
Dr. Kyle Yasuda
Seattle, WA 0 mi37