A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Pipan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Pipan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pipan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Pipan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pipan graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Pipan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Mary Pipan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Pipan practice?
- Dr. Catherine Pipan has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Pipan practices Family Medicine near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Family Physicians.