Dr. Catherine Popkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Popkin?

July 18th, 2017

Love her! She is the Best!

Would not hesitate to recommend her. Her approach is common sense and simple. She always does the right thing and I have complete confidence when in her hands.

June 2nd, 2017

Test

I have had 2 appointments for test and they cancel a week before so I need my records to go see a new doctor its only been 3 months with this problem ....

December 15th, 2016

worst doctor

i went to dr. popkin for the 1st time for stomach pains but the way she talks to her staff sicken me to my stomach even worst all she cares about is money money money money i will never go to her ever again and i highly recommend that no else goes to her she isn't compassionate at all

September 28th, 2016

Good experience

Have been a patient for 10 years. Easier to get an appt now than in previous years. Takes her time, is understanding and compassionate. Professional. I would and have recommended her. Good bedside manner.

June 23rd, 2016

THIS DOCTOR IS NO GOOD

Have been going to Dr. Popkin's for 10 years, yes 10 years. Always making me take expensive tests, changing and taking expensive medications, and giving me the judgmental look as if I'm not doing everything she asks me to do. Then one day as I'm reading about my symptoms I come across an article regarding B.A.M. (google it). Went to my Internal Medicine physician and he prescribed a medication and haven't had any more symptoms in 7 months. I'm formally going to complain to the medical board because as a specialist she should have diagnosed me properly a very long time ago. Beware.

May 28th, 2016

Rude staff, doctor doesn't listen to patients.

March 13th, 2016

Dynamite Doctor

Dr Popkin got me right away and helped me instead of insisting I take a lot of medications. She explained why I felt the way I did. She gave me great nutritional and lifestyle advise that no other doctor ever spent time teaching me

February 26th, 2016

Very happy with my visit

Great Staff! Made me feel welcomed. I've been to doctors office's where it's clear that the staff are all unhappy and grumpy. Not here, Everyone had a smile. Dr Popkin was a sweetheart.

January 31st, 2016

I have been with Dr Popkin for over 20 Years

When I first started going to Dr Popkin I was having stomach problems and Dr Popkin has helped me immensely through the years. As the years went by and I got older I developed Acid reflex and Dr Popkin has been treating me for this condition as well. I have been on the mend after Dr Popkins wonderful care and knowledge. I would recommend Dr Popkin to my family members as well as my friends.

January 27th, 2016

Horrible Doctor

If you need a gastro doctor do not I repeat do not use this horrible rude so called doctor. Her staff is awesome but that's where the good ends. Fair warning !!!!

October 31st, 2015

I went to this Dr because my GP said I needed to do a colonoscopy because I had turned 50. However since I had been having other gastro symptoms I decided to do an endoscopy as well. Any how my colonoscopy came back normal, but I went back to her to get the results of my endoscopy. I had to wait over an hr for the Dr. Then when she finally came in she sat in front of her computer . I asked her what her findings were, she cut me off and said "I'm getting to that!". So I shut up! She seemed very distracted kept looking at her phone than after about 2 minutes of being in the office with me jumped up and said she had to take a call and walked back out of the room. She eventually came back in and told me I was a "little" lactose intolerant", I thought either you were or you were not! Then she asked me how I had been feeling and I told her my symptoms and she was not even looking at me when I was talking...then she asked me a few questions in a very sarcastic manner...but the entire visit, this Dr was very distracted and seemed totally not interested in any thing I was saying! She prescribed a medication which I already told her did not work for me. I have not returned to this DR and would not recommend her! She is rude!

December 30th, 2014

I came to see Dr Popkin for severe stomach pain. After waiting 2 weeks for an appointment I then had to wait 2 hours to see the doctor. I was told she was running late due to an "emergency" she had at the hospital. Once I finally got brought back to the patient exam room I waited an additional 25 minutes. The doctor finally came into the room and the entire time she was "helping me" she was answering phone calls on her cell phone and texting. She never once examined me she just reccomended a bunch of test that I didn't understand why they needed to be done. Her answer to my questions were to ask the girl at the checkout she would be happy to help me. She then walked me to the desk and repeatedly kept telling me to speak to the check out girl. I felt that she just didn't want to deal with me and was sick of my concerns that I had about my health. Once speaking to the checkout girl she eased my mind of ALL many questions about what the exams are that I'm having done, how long will they take, what are we ruling out etc. If it wasn't for Dr Popkins office staff I would NEVER return back to her. Her office staff went above and beyond to make me comfortable with the exams that needed to be performed.