A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Poterack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Poterack, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Poterack graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Poterack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Dorine Poterack MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Catherine D. Poterack practice?
- Dr. Catherine Poterack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Poterack practices Pediatrics near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians.