A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Powers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Powers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Powers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Woman's Christian Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Elaine Powers MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine E. Powers practice?
- Dr. Catherine Powers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Powers practices Family Medicine near Jamestown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Jamestown Family Physicians.