A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Powers is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Powers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Powers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Woman's Christian Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Powers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 10 plans
- Independent Health - 26 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine E. Powers practice?
Dr. Catherine Powers practices Family Medicine near Jamestown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Jamestown Family Physicians.