A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Przystal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Przystal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Przystal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diseases of Myelin
Education & Awards
Dr. Przystal graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Przystal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital University Of Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine F Przystal MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Catherine F. Przystal practice?
- Dr. Catherine Przystal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Przystal practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Caledonia, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Caledonia Internists and Caledonia Pediatricians.