A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Przystal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Przystal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Przystal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diseases of Myelin
Education & Awards
Dr. Przystal graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Przystal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital University Of Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Przystal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 29 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans