Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Puetz
Dr. Catherine Puetz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minot, ND, with other offices in Bismarck, ND and Bismarck, ND (and 4 other locations). She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine, Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Puetz is affiliated with Spectrum Health Medical Center, Spectrum Health United Hospital and Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Puetz has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Catherine Puetz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minot, ND.
Dr. Jeffrey Mcneil
Vascular Surgery, Emergency Medicine, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Minot, ND 0.72 mi20
Dr. Roy Moen
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Minot, ND 0.79 mi17
Dr. Ronald Wool
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Minot, ND 1.84 mi21