A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Quirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Quirk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Quirk, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Quirk graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Quirk has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine M Quirk MD is a female Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Quirk practice?
- Dr. Catherine Quirk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Quirk practices Dermatology near Berwyn, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Pawtucket, RI.
See Berwyn Dermatologists.