A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Quirk is Excellent. Dr. Quirk has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Quirk, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Quirk graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Quirk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- PA Hospital of The University of PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quirk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Quirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Quirk practice?
Dr. Catherine Quirk practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA and Providence, RI.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Quirk, Dr. Caitlyn Quirk, Dr. Caren Quirk, Dr. Carin Quirk, Dr. Caryn Quirk, Dr. Catalina Quirk, Dr. Catharine Quirk, Dr. Cathleen Quirk