A Great Memphis Doctor show details A Great Memphis Doctor
Mar 3rd, 2016

Catherine Womack is one of the best doctors in the city. She cares about her patients and this is obvious when she speaks with you. The front desk staff aren't very warm and friendly, but they usually get the job done.

Dr. Womack learns about you thoroughly show details Dr. Womack learns about you thoroughly
by Lee Anne Roehm on Feb 21st, 2014

Dr. Womack seems to be thinking at all times even when you, as her patient, are unaware of her assessing you and your symptoms. She's asking questions, you're answering, and she's thinking. She's thorough in acquiring your history as she clinically gathers facts. She's not an alarmist, is comforting and well respected by fellow physicians.

Excited to have a new PCP! show details Excited to have a new PCP!
by Katie on Dec 2nd, 2013

I had prepared myself for a long wait time after scheduling an appointment to establish care as a new patient with this doctor in a large group, imagine my surprise when 20 minutes after my appointment time I had already been checked in, had routine screenings completed by the nurse and was meeting my new doctor. She was friendly, personable and very direct about my health care. I'd recommend her to everyone!

Partner in health management show details Partner in health management
Jul 15th, 2013

I have been with Dr. womack for about 5 years now. she is very thorough and concise. We collaborate on my health care. I find that she has an excellent bedside manner and she is always up front and to the point regarding my health. she takes all aspects of my care into account. I enjoy the doctor-patient relationship that we share.

Oct 18th, 2012

After seeing Dr Womack on several occasions she misdiagnosed me even after having information from another doctor that should have helped her with the diagnosis, being unable to diagnosis me she suggested I see a psychiatrist. I since found a doctor who was able to diagnosis me correctly. I agree it was a difficult illness to diagnosis but I wish she would have suggested I she see another doctor rather than suggest I was crazy and put me on antidepressants which I did not need and further delayed me getting help because everywhere I went after that they all assumed I was just depressed. Thank goodness I found a doctor that was familiar with the illness.

Nov 4th, 2010

She is very professional - yet personable. She knows her patients. She orders tests when needed and listens, really listens to her patients. She even gave me her cell phone number to call her if my blood pressure went up - any time it did 24/7. Great doc and great lady!

A Good Doctor! show details A Good Doctor!
by Susan Collier on Sep 8th, 2010

I have been a patient for 7 years. She is knowledgeable, has taken care of my problems, been honest and caring. I love this lady!!