Overall Review

4.7

March 24th, 2013
Dr. Remus is Wonderful
I had both my children early. My daughter was born at 33 weeks and spent 2 weeks in the NICU at MO Bap. She was with us every step of the way even advising me when I had questions about breastfeeding. I also had to get my daughter Rsv shots monthly through the winter and she was more than willing to assist and answer my questions with a premie. My son was born at 36 weeks and didn't have to spend time in the NICU, however did have to go back to the hospital for Jaundice for 4 days. Dr. Remus did an every day visit and even stopped in to check on my son on her day off when she was taking her mother to a doctor appointment. She is wonderful with my children. My daughter LOVES going to the doctor because of her she is 3 now. She generally loves children and has children of her own so she understands the mother answers any and every questions I have and overall I wouldn't take my children to anyone else. We love her.

January 27th, 2011
Dr. Remus is wonderful. We've been going there since our oldes was born, and she is 17 now!