A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Reynolds is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Reynolds, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Reynolds has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reynolds accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine J. Reynolds practice?
Dr. Catherine Reynolds practices Family Medicine near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID.
See Meridian Family Physicians.