A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Riley is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Riley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Behavioral Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Depressive Disorder
- Developmental Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Riley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- University Hospital At Stonybrook
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine S. Riley practice?
Dr. Catherine Riley practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.