A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Roane-Blaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Roane-Blaker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Roane-Blaker graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Roane-Blaker has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Elizabeth Roane-Blaker MD is a female Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine E. Roane-Blaker practice?
- Dr. Catherine Roane-Blaker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Roane-Blaker practices Gynecology near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.