A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Romero is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romero
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Romero has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital, Brooklyn, New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Romero DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Romero practice?
- Dr. Catherine Romero has 1 office location.
- Dr. Catherine Romero practices Emergency Medicine near Palmetto Bay, FL.