Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Apr 27th, 2015

She is the most caring doctor I have ever been associated with in my life.

great doctor show details great doctor
by E A on Dec 26th, 2014

Dr. Ronaghan was highly recommended. I saw her for stage 1 breast cancer in 2012, and she was wonderful. She arranged for surgical removal of a small mass, and let me know I was possibly eligible for brachytherapy- a week long course of high dose radiation, instead of the traditional 6-8 weeks. I found Dr. Ronaghan to be technically wonderful, and a very caring compassionate person.

Nov 9th, 2012

this is by far one of the worst doctors i met i wish i had made a better choice her bad side manner suck and she has no remorse for people feeling i would not even take my dog to her thank you for nothing. cancer of america is a better center.

Great bedside manner, took extra time with me show details Great bedside manner, took extra time with me
by Shannon - Lubbock resident on Aug 10th, 2010

Dr. Ronaghan removed my gallbladder. Before surgery, she did a great job of explaining things to me, and the surgery and recovery went great. At my follow up appt, the wait was long. However, once I got in to see her, she took a great deal of time with me. First, she went over again with me why I had to have gallbladder surgery. Then, she took me privately into her office, discussed various health topics, and she took the time to make referrals and asked her office to set up the appts for me. She did not have to do this, as these various topics we discussed were unrelated to my gallbladder. She seems genuine, and I felt like a person who got individual attention from a caring doctor.

Apr 4th, 2005 on yahoo.com

Excellent Surgeon: Doctor Ronaghan is an excellent well informed, knowledgable, and skilled doctor / surgeon with a great deal of energy who shows great concern for her patients. She took very good care of my wife, did an excellent job, and communicated w

Read Full Review at yahoo.com