Dr. Catherine Ronaghan MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Lubbock, TX

May 25th, 2017
She is a very knowledgeable and very caring with her patients . She is a Christian doctors , that hears the leading of The Holy Spirit . I trust her with my body completely .

April 27th, 2015
She is the most caring doctor I have ever been associated with in my life.

December 26th, 2014
great doctor
Dr. Ronaghan was highly recommended. I saw her for stage 1 breast cancer in 2012, and she was wonderful. She arranged for surgical removal of a small mass, and let me know I was possibly eligible for brachytherapy- a week long course of high dose radiation, instead of the traditional 6-8 weeks. I found Dr. Ronaghan to be technically wonderful, and a very caring compassionate person.

August 10th, 2010
Great bedside manner, took extra time with me
Dr. Ronaghan removed my gallbladder. Before surgery, she did a great job of explaining things to me, and the surgery and recovery went great. At my follow up appt, the wait was long. However, once I got in to see her, she took a great deal of time with me. First, she went over again with me why I had to have gallbladder surgery. Then, she took me privately into her office, discussed various health topics, and she took the time to make referrals and asked her office to set up the appts for me. She did not have to do this, as these various topics we discussed were unrelated to my gallbladder. She seems genuine, and I felt like a person who got individual attention from a caring doctor.