A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Roscioli- Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Roscioli- Jones, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Roscioli- Jones graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Roscioli- Jones has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Ann Roscioli- Jones MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Roscioli- Jones practice?
- Dr. Catherine Roscioli- Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Roscioli- Jones practices Pediatrics near Columbus, NJ.
See Columbus Pediatricians.