A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Rose is Excellent. Dr. Rose has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Rose, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- O`Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rose accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine J. Rose practice?
Dr. Catherine Rose practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Rose, Dr. Kathie Rose, Dr. Katheryn Rose, Dr. Katy Rose, Dr. Karyn Rose, Dr. Kara Rose, Dr. Karin Rose, Dr. Cathryn Rose