A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Rossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Rossi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rossi
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Rossi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Rossi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossi graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rossi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine M Rossi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Rossi practice?
- Dr. Catherine Rossi has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Rossi practices Family Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Family Physicians.