A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Cho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Cho, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cho has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Soyoung Cho MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Catherine S. Cho practice?
- Dr. Catherine Cho has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Cho practices Pediatrics near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Pediatricians.