Dr. Catherine Wu Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Wu?

Bringer of light

Posted on August 27th, 2016

She shines with kindness,warmth and compassion.She give you Hope.

Posted on July 13th, 2016

I don't understand why the other review on here talks about suturing. Dr Wu is a radiation oncologist with Texas Oncology in Austin TX not a surgeon. My experience with her was very good. She is very caring and communication is very clear.

Left Disfigured by her suturing

Posted on October 22nd, 2009

Dr. Wu is in practice with Dr. Mark Crozier. Dr. Wu was allowed to suture the closure without my prior knowledge. I am left with abdominal scar which is very disfiguring because of her lack of skill in suturing.She also has a very hard time conveying thought to patients and organizing complete sentences in the English language.My overall feeling is that I wish Dr. Wu would have practiced on a cadaver and orange or something before leaving me with haunting puckered skin. To an active person that wore a bathing suit to kayak it has been very destructive.In my opinion I would be very concerned if I needed advanced care from Dr. Wu. She is deficient in two very basic areas of suturing and communication. What else is she going to be practicing on?

Posted on November 22nd, 2014