Overall Review

4.8

October 22nd, 2015
This is one very special lady. She is part of a great team of docotrs who have taken care of me through my cancer treatments. i would recommend her to anyone.

February 12th, 2015
My mom's best doctor
She is one of the best physicians that I know of who is knowledgeable in her given field. She is very through , careful and smart. She takes her time while talking to her patients. she makes you feel like that you are a human being , and should be treated with respect and diginity . That kind of manner that you never find in a lot of doctors. She is most of all a good human being. Dr Salem treat my mom the way that she wants to be treated. Her broad smile and welcoming personality is very well appreciated. We love coming here to her just because she is a good human being and dedicated

September 6th, 2014
Outstanding !
Dr. Salem has been exceptional in her interactions with me. I am treated as a human being rather than as another patient. She is approachable and sensitive in her manner and I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs her expertise.

June 15th, 2012
Great and smart Dr.
Dr Salem is great. She greets you with her large smile. She is always in a good mood and ready to hug you. I love that she is old school when it comes to physical check up. She spends a lot of time looking for those hidden lymph nodes. I'm not surprise no one has written a reviews on her. Usually people written bad reviews. But with Dr Salem I'm sure all her patients are very please. She is not of of those busyness Drs. She dresses appropriate with a white blouse. She is also very smart and you can tell by the way she explains it that she knows a lot about radiation and her curriculum is updated.I will highly recommend her specially for the who need not only a Dr, but a friend and psychologist. She is all in one.