A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Sam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Sam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Sam, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sam graduated from New York University.
Dr. Sam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Clare Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Thyra Sam MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine T. Sam practice?
- Dr. Catherine Sam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Sam practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Obstetricians & Gynecologists.