Dr. Catherine Holste Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Holste?

Great doctor.

Posted on October 28th, 2016

Dr. Holste is a wonderful doctor. The office is so efficient. I came to HWCA after a terrible experience with the Women Specialists of Houston (horrible place). HWCA and Dr. Holste have restored my faith in actual appointment times and promptness and not having to sit in the doctors’ office for hours. Dr. Holste is a dream, is as sweet and can be and makes you very comfortable. I have also been under the care of her nurse practitioner, Anna Laura and she is so nice and caring as well. Their team has made me feel at ease and well cared for.

Posted on October 4th, 2016

The office staff and nurses are very nice. Dr Holste is great I have been with her for 12 yrs and 2 babies. No complaints!

Posted on August 16th, 2016

I always have a pleasant experience when visiting with Dr. Holste her smile ,attentiveness and concern about my health made me feel like I was talking to a friend.I recommend all of my friends to her. Thanks Dr. Holste for your warm demeanor and caring spirit that continues to radiate through your smile and touch. Also the staff at the front office is great! Her staff that assist her are so friendly and warm.

Posted on July 7th, 2016

Dr. Holste is AWESOME! If she ever moves, I'll have to follow her to wherever she's going! The office itself is huge and it's always clean. The staff is VERY professional and courteous. I've never had a long wait and she takes time to answer every question I have.

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr. Holste. She has great bedside manner, and my labor and delivery experience exceeded my expectations. She has a wonderful way of putting patient cities, and I look forward to being her patient for many years to come.

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

I have been with Dr. Holste since 2004 and have always felt her display the utmost sincerity, kindness and gentleness.

Sweet Dr. Holste

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

Dr. Holste is a true professional and such a sweetheart! She always makes sure all of my questions have been answered and I'm comfortable. She always makes it a point to ask about my parents, jobs, boyfriend etc. Been seeing her for 17 years and hopefully many more!

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

I am very pleased with Dr. Holste. She came highly recommended by co-workers, and they were correct. She is very friendly, helps me feel at ease, and seems thorough.

Brilliant

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

Dr. Holste has been my doctor for more than 13 years. She is knowledgeable, comforting, and knows how to put you at ease while telling you the truth. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a fantastic Doctor.

Wonderful Doctor Holste!

Posted on June 21st, 2016

I've gone to Dr. Holste for more than 10 years. And I wouldn't think of going to another doctor. She is always professional. She has seen me through difficult times. I trust her completely.

Posted on June 21st, 2016

Very nice and friendly Doctor. Front desk staff is a bit stuffy though.

Posted on June 21st, 2016

I have been coming here for years and never had a problem. Everyone is always helpful and friendly.