A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Sargent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Sargent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sargent
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Sargent Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sargent graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sargent has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine M Sargent DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Sargent practice?
- Dr. Catherine Sargent has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Catherine Sargent practices Family Medicine near Beavercreek, OH.