A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Sargent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Sargent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sargent
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sargent Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sargent graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sargent has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine M Sargent DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Sargent practice?
- Dr. Catherine Sargent has 1 office location.
- Dr. Catherine Sargent practices Family Medicine near Beavercreek, OH.