Dr. Catherine Sargent Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Sargent?

February 25th, 2016

Doctor has been pretty good with information and answering questions, staff is does seem nonchalant at times,,,,

June 21st, 2013

My family has been patients of Dr. Sargent (and her partner Dr. Sawvell) since early 2007, over 6 years as of this review. When we first became patients I was thrilled to have found the perfect medical care providers for everyone in my family (boys saw Dr. Sawvell, girls saw Dr. Sargent). Dr. Sargent was so calm & patient that she put my ultra-shy youngest daughter at ease. She spent time listening to us & discussing treatment options, so we felt genuinely cared for and respected. Unfortunately, over the last few years, her manner of care has changed dramatically. She's gradually reduced the time she spends with patients, doesn't listen to patient concerns, leaves it to her staff to reveal her treatment decisions, doesn't attempt to answer any questions about her treatment plan, and responds to repeated questions by refusing to treat you anymore.

May 28th, 2013

Buyer Beware

Qurky and distracted, not a good listener, poor diagnostician, relys on costly tests ( often from "associates") instead of skill, in and out in a flash, staff ranges from distant to outright rude. Still paying on tests 2 yrs later...no positive outcomes I coulden't have produced mysel- without supporting this Health Care Buisness.

November 14th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Sargent for a few tears now & must say that her behavior in the last year has been shocking. I can most definitely say that my most recent visit to her will definitely be my last. She comes in to the room, doesn't even talk to you long enough to get the full grasp of your issues and out the door she goes. Next thing you know her nurse comes in & your done. I spent more time in the waiting room than in the exam room. Horrible doctor. My veterinarian spends more time with my dogs than she does her patients. Very sad!

February 23rd, 2012

shes great

October 28th, 2011

Excellent Dr!

Love Dr Sargent and the staff. Treats me and my family like we are family! Highly recommended!!!

January 19th, 2011

Rude and Unprofessional

I can comment on the professionalism of the doctor but the office staff that represents her were horrible! The receptionist discussed my personal business in front of a crowded waiting area. So I left.... Customer service is still important to me.

September 13th, 2010

I feel betrayed!

I was a loyal patient for ten years, alongside my family. A few years ago she suddenly refused to see my siblings and mother. I continued to see her because so far, she had not failed to help me. However, the last two years, I noticed that she was in and out of our appointment in less than five minutes. I felt like I had to jam in all of my issues or she'd ignore them. She also practically refused to give me pain medicine, even though I rarely ever asked for any and have no history of abuse. I have fibromyalgia, and she never mentioned that most of my complaints were caused by it. She made me feel like I was lying about being sick. She also gave me an antibiotic for everything, regardless of the infection. I was on five different kinds at once at one time! The final straw was when I requested (as is my right) my medical records to aid in a personal issue. Little did I know that when I signed the release form, I was 'insulting' her or something of the like. When I called a month later to make an appointment I was told that they would never see me again because I 'transfered to a new physician'. I was heartbroken! How immature, unprofessional, and rude for a professional to behave toward her client! I would not recommend this office AT ALL.

May 4th, 2010

5 STAR ***** DOCTOR

I am a "newbee" with Dr. Sargent but I am very impressed with my first few visits. She gets down to the problem(s) very quickly and not only checks you but goes over your family background looking for trends in family health. My friends also go to her and are very satisfied. Compared to other doctors I have had in the past I can truly say that I like her the best so far; a five star ***** doctor!

August 25th, 2009

I love love love this Doctor. She has been my family Doc since my daughter was a baby (8+years). I switched from a pediatrician to her when my daughter was about 12-18 months old. It took her a long time to warm up to Dr. Sargent because she didn't like doctors. Dr. Sargent took so much time just sitting in the room talking to me while my daughter sat in my lap so she would slowly become comfortable with Dr.Sargent in the room. She always seems genuinely happy to see us and she's always saying good things about how I'm doing as a parent in taking good care of my daughter. I can't say enough good things about this doctor. I would recommend her to anyone.

September 12th, 2008

The most caring and personal doctor I know

Dr Sargent is genuinely caring & honest. She can read how you feel before she gets the door closed behind her. She will get to the bottom of your problem & follow up on your care. I have been a patient for 6 years & she has taken great care of me.

September 29th, 2017