A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Sassoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sassoon
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sassoon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Sassoon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Sassoon graduated from Universitas Gadjah Mada Sekip, Yogyakarta.
Dr. Sassoon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Sassoon MD is a female Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Sassoon practice?
- Dr. Catherine Sassoon has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Sassoon practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists, Long Beach Pulmonologists, Long Beach Critical Care Practitioners, and Long Beach Sleep Medicine Doctors.