A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Schermer-Bacik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Schermer-Bacik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schermer-Bacik
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schermer-Bacik Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Postoperative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Schermer-Bacik graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Schermer-Bacik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Melissa Schermer-Bacik MD is a female Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Schermer-Bacik practice?
- Dr. Catherine Schermer-Bacik has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Schermer-Bacik practices Surgery near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Surgeons.