A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Schiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Schiano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Schiano, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiano graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Schiano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine J Schiano DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine J. Schiano practice?
- Dr. Catherine Schiano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Schiano practices Family Medicine near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See East Brunswick Family Physicians.