Dr. Catherine Schwender Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Schwender?

November 2nd, 2016

Lucky to have her as my Doc

Dr Schwender has always provided me with best care possible. She takes the time to research every patient and I know she genuinely cares. I would not even consider going to anyone else. She specialises in robotic surgery and always on the cutting edge of technology. Dont go anywhere else. Thank you for being a true healer

September 18th, 2016

ZERO Stars -Ugent care is not her specialty nor was follow up

Dr. Swender had to perform a bladder surgery in an emergency situation. She did not use the correct size super pubic tube, (should have used a trauma 20) she stitched internally when no other doctor knew why and would normall not do this, she did not explain. She came out of surgery extremely negative that the urethra could never be repaired with no explanation, she would not follow up nor even check in with her patient after the sugery in ICU!. We have nothing good to say about her. We called several times and she would not answer our questions, nor come to follow up. The tube leaked well, drained at the site, therefore, the urine would be on his skin instead of in the bag. Once we were transfered and an emergency surgery was done to repair her work, the tube was fine. None of the other doctors had anything good to say about her. She may be fine at prescribing medications, but I would never use her as a surgeon.

September 30th, 2015

Great Doctor

Dr. Schwender always makes me feel like I'm the only patient on the docket when I see her. She has very competently treated me for bladder cancer over the last three years. I'm currently in remission.

September 6th, 2015

Dr. Schwender is one of the sweetest people I had the honor of meeting. Very helpful.

August 5th, 2014

Great DR

Careful with the patients time and money. Cheerful and a great listener.

June 13th, 2017