Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Silva
Dr. Catherine Silva, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Silva is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth, Newton-Wellesley Hospital and Emerson Hospital. Dr. Silva has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Silva has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Catherine Silva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Jasvinder Bhatia
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi20
Dr. Hernan Lopez Morra
Boston, MA 0 mi17
Dr. Hasmeena Kathuria
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi21