A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Sims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sims graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Sims has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- St. Luke S Episcopal Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Ferguson Sims MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine F. Sims practice?
- Dr. Catherine Sims has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Sims practices Anesthesiology near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Anesthesiologists.