A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Sloop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Sloop is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Sloop, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloop graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sloop has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Heritage Hospital
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Marie Sloop MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Sloop practice?
- Dr. Catherine Sloop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Sloop practices Ophthalmology near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Ophthalmologists.