A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Small, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Thrush (Oral Candidasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Small has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Small accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan