A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Small is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Small, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Thrush (Oral Candidasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Small has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Butkus Small MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Catherine B. Small practice?
- Dr. Catherine Small has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Small practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Valhalla, NY.
See Valhalla Internists and Valhalla Infectious Disease Doctors.