A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Smitas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Smitas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Smitas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smitas graduated from University of Rochester . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Smitas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Sunnyview Hospital and Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Malone Smitas MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Smitas practice?
- Dr. Catherine Smitas has 1 office location.
- Dr. Catherine Smitas practices Internal Medicine near Niskayuna, NY.