A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Soprano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Soprano graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Soprano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Soprano MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Soprano practice?
- Dr. Catherine Soprano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Soprano practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.