A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Staffeld-Coit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Staffeld-Coit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Staffeld-Coit graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Staffeld-Coit has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Staffeld-Coit MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Staffeld-Coit practice?
- Dr. Catherine Staffeld-Coit has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Staffeld-Coit practices Internal Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists.