A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Stayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Stayer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stayer graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Catherine Stayer MD and PHD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Catherine C. Stayer practice?
- Dr. Catherine Stayer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Stayer practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ.
See Oakland Psychiatrists.